Cape is an employer of choice for industry newcomers and experienced professionals alike and we are driven by our RIPPA Values. The company attracts and retains talented people by striving for excellence in everything it does, caring for team members, looking after the environment, and making a contribution to the communities in which we operate.
Cape employees receive the highest standards of training and professional development. This facilitates skills development across multiple business areas in line with an employee’s individual career aspirations giving employees opportunities across the Resources, Infrastructure and Utilities Sectors.
We are growing – why not grow with us?
Cape is committed to training and development of our workforce through and engaged and dedicated training department. Leveraging external support provided by our partnerships with RTO’s, Tertiary Education providers and Leadership Development organisations we cater for the development needs of our entire workforce.
Our commitment to training and development ensures that quality, skilled individuals are in place in the company and reinforces the organisation’s commitment to Talent Development.
Graduate Program 2019
Cape is committed to providing opportunities to university graduates to ensure the next generation is given the mentoring and support it needs to flourish in industry.
Graduates who join Cape will be rotated through the business every 6 months across the following core functions over the course of a 2 year program:
- Utility & Infrastructure Projects: Power, Communications, Water, Gas, Civil Construction
- Mining & Resources Projects: Crushing & Screening, Dewatering and Earthworks and Civils
- Business Support: Estimating & Tendering, Project Controls
- Assets: Plant & Equipment Management
Being a diverse business we are able to offer a wide exposure and experience across different industries and an exciting range of projects.
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree qualified (Engineering- Mechanical or Process mandatory)
- Focus on simultaneous projects with dedication and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic
- Time Management skills are mandatory
- Strong understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Data Analytics experience is highly desirable
If you are looking for an exciting start to your career with the ability to influence and take ownership we want to hear from you!
We are are looking to take on Civil, Mechanical and Process Engineering Graduates for 2019 and applications are now open. Please clink on the current vacancies link above.