The success and future of Cape rests with our team. We are always looking for extraordinary people who share our values to join us in building tomorrow together.
Cape is an employer of choice for industry newcomers and experienced professionals. We are an equal opportunities employer with a strong focus on training and personal development. All of us at Cape are driven by our RIPPA values.
At Cape, we are looking to attract and retain talented people who:
- strive for excellence in everything they do;
- enjoy working as part of a team;
- concerned about the environment and country; and
- like to contribute to the local community.
We are growing – why not grow with us?
If you would like to join Cape but your interested position is not listed contact us today.
Applications for Geraldton Project Work
Cape has a number of career opportunities available for the upcoming project with Ventia. Applications are now open whether you’re looking to join as a Cape employee or a subcontractor.
Project No: 220003
Commencement Date: September 2023
To register your expression of interest, please select one of the options below:
Student & Careers Expo – Expression of Interest
Whether you’re interested in a civil or mechanical engineering traineeship, or one of our apprenticeships, Cape offers a wide range of entry-level career opportunities.
Register your expression of interest and see where a career with Cape can take you.
Frank Cardaci Traineeship and Apprenticeship Program
The Frank Cardaci Traineeship and Apprenticeship Program was established in May 2015 and named in honour of the late founder of our CFC Group as it aligned so firmly with his belief that everyone should be given a chance just as both he and his brothers Carl and Leone were given a chance more than fifty years ago.
The program is designed to provide life-changing employment opportunities across any of the group’s businesses and provides not only financial stability but also the opportunity to gain experience and skills whilst in a practical environment.
Our trainees and apprentices work full-time, and have a dedicated mentor and trainer assigned to them both intra and external to the business and operations, and are fully supported to complete their traineeship and or apprenticeship whilst fulfilling meaningful and relevant duties associated with the training on the job.
QUALIFICATIONS THAT CAN BE ATTAINED:
• Certificate III Civil Construction
• Certificate III Trenchless Technology
• Certificate III Surface Extraction
• Certificate III Electrotechnology
• Certificate III Heavy Commercial Vehicle Mechanical Technology
• Certificate III Automotive Electrical Technology
More information on this exciting opportunity can be found in the link below and also by reaching out to us at:
Cape is committed to the training and development of our workforce through an engaged and dedicated training department. Leveraging external support provided by our partnerships with RTO’s, Tertiary Education providers and Leadership Development organisations we cater for the development needs of our entire workforce.
Our commitment to training and development ensures that quality, skilled individuals are in place in the company and reinforces the organisation’s commitment to Talent Development.
Graduate Program 2023
Cape is committed to providing opportunities to university graduates to ensure the next generation is given the mentoring and support it needs to flourish in industry.
Graduates who join Cape will be rotated through the business every 6 months across the following core functions over the course of a 2 year program:
- Utility & Infrastructure Projects: Power, Communications, Water, Gas, Civil Construction
- Mining & Resources Projects: Crushing & Screening, Dewatering and Earthworks and Civils
- Business Support: Estimating & Tendering, Project Controls
- Assets: Plant & Equipment Management
Being a diverse business we are able to offer a wide exposure and experience across different industries and an exciting range of projects.
Skills and Experience required:
- Degree qualified (Engineering- Mechanical or Process mandatory)
- Focus on simultaneous projects with dedication and enthusiasm
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Strong work ethic
- Time Management skills are mandatory
- Strong understanding of drawings and technical specifications
- Data Analytics experience is highly desirable
If you are looking for an exciting start to your career with the ability to influence and take ownership we want to hear from you!
We are looking to take on Civil, Mechanical and Process Engineering Graduates for 2023 and applications are now open. Please contact us for further enquiries.