Trencher Hire and Services
As a leader in the installation of pipeline, cable, drainage and other utilities / infrastructure Cape has one of the largest fleets of heavy duty trenching equipment across Australia.
Our extensive experience in the mining and civil construction industries has provided us with the experience and knowledge to deliver flexible, reliable and cost-effective alternatives to traditional methods of trenching.
Our trenching machines range from the Vermeer T1055 Commander 3 to the Trencor 1260 HDE and outperform hydraulic excavators, delivering a profile cut through hard rock, clay or sand.
The benefits of using one of Cape’s trenchers for your project include:
- Greater trench depth and width accuracy;
- Trenches can be opened faster when you compare them to an excavator;
- Spoil removal via either ground level exit or an above-ground conveyor belt system to the rear of the unit
- Being able to re-use the excavated material, and
- A safer trench edge free from jagged rock edge.
Cape’s fleet has the capacity to cut trenches from 200mm to 1080mm wide and up to depths of 6500mm in a single pass. And of course, as you would expect, all of Cape’s trenchers are mine site compliant, quality assured and maintained in accordance with mining and civil standards of Australia.
Cape prides itself on being able to offer the following models of trenching machines for hire:
- 1 x Rocksaw Tesmec TRS1100
- 1 x Astec T560
- 2 x Vermeer T755
- 4 x Vermeer T955 III
- 2 x Vermeer T1055 III
- 1 x Trencor 1260 HD
To find out more about our fleet of trenchers or how our experienced team can advise on any trenching machine contact: firstname.lastname@example.org