Through our Aboriginal KCU joint venture, Cape continues to run one of the largest dewatering programs in the southern hemisphere for FMG, at their Cloudbreak, Christmas Creek and Solomon mine sites in the Pilbara.
We have installed approximately 100km of dewatering pipelines annually over the past five years. This includes deposition lines, decant lines, and borefieldlines in both HDPE and steel. Scope includes valving, manifolds, pump stations and approximately 100 abstraction bores and injection bores per annum.
Sample of completed projects:
• Long Cocos Stage 2 – 21km of DN620 Pipe
• Zone G Injection Borefield: 14.3Km of 630PN 6.3 Pipe and 15 injection units
• West 1 Bulk Main Upgrade: 9.6km of 630 PN 6.3 Pipe
• Windich Bulk Main – 9km of DN630 Pipe
• Vasse Decant Line – 8km DN355 PN6.3
• Windich Decant Return Lines – 8km DN355 PN6.3
• OPF Water Supply 6.4KM of 630 PN 12.5 Pipe
• Hook Strip 20-29: 6km PN6.3 Pipe various sizes
• Vasse Deposition Line – 4km PN16 DN450 and 31 spigots